If you are looking for an easy to use and reasonably priced SEO link management tool, then you will find Linkody up to the mark. As you know, backlinks are an integral part of SEO which determine the success of a website, therefore managing backlinks becomes indispensable. With an SEO tool like Linkody, you can manage and monitor your backlinks effortlessly, and at the same time access updated reports of recently created and changed or lost backlinks. This tool is fully web-based and the low pricing makes it feasible for many users. Large SEO agencies find it difficult to manage the backlink data. In situations like this, Linkody comes to the rescue by notifying you if a link is removed, or if a web page that was previously linking to you has vanished from the web. Tracking the links becomes relatively easy and reliable with this tool. Linkody also works to protect you against negative SEO. This happens when a competitor intentionally builds bad links to your site and Linkody warns you about the large quantities of unwanted links.
Other benefits of Linkody
- 24/7 link monitoring
- Email reports
- Link Analytics
- Link Metrics
- Ensures up to date backlink status
- Link distribution by TLD, domain
- Anchor phrases and keyword distribution
- Support options like FAQs, Online Support, Phone Support
- Saves time spent on monitoring backlinks
Why you need Linkody?
- To detect harmful links and export a disavow file ready to be uploaded to GWT.
- Pinpoint dishonest partners removing links you traded.
- Use link analytics and SEO metrics to optimize your link building and avoid being penalized.
- Avoid using spreadsheets or desktop applications to check your links